Tentmaster 2: Automated fabric pulling system
- Equipment and Options
- Scope of delivery
- Pulling up to 60m tents
- Maximum pull force up to 400 kg per pulling unit
- Speed max. 10 m/min (25m roof panel in 2:30 min)
- 3 operators needed
- Power supply 230V 16A (3.3 kW) EU – 110V 30A (3.3kW) US
- Profile width 100mm-140mm (custom width available)
- Patented one handed fast lock system
- Application based development / construction
- Minimal setup time for components
- Optimized handling
- Optimized work flow (usage of tensioning system)
- Less staff bound for installing roof panel
- Single or synchro pulling mode for electrical pulling unit
- Pull rollers adapted to profile for tensioning (optional)
- Threading aid (optional)
- Climbing aid with patented one handed fast lock system
For customization on Tentmaster 2 we offer the following options:
Option 1: climbing aid (with patented one handed fast lock system)
The climbing aid comes with the patented one handed fast lock system, for easily attachment to the beam. It’s not only handy and much lighter than a common leather, but also stable and safe. The climbing aid is designed for 120 kg up to 0.5 meter height over ground level.
Option 2: pull rollers
The pull rollers are adaptable to the tent specific profile which is used for tensioning the roof panel. The two profiles can be install with the fabric on the ground, this is a lot easier than install them in the height. The pull force will decline significant by using the profile and pull rollers. The profile avoids sacking and contact between fabric and the structure. Also the pull rollers wheels run over the top side of the beam. This method reduce stress on the material and allows an easy and smooth pull.
Option 3: threading aid
The threading aid is sledded and fixed into the bottom two keder holes. After the keder is threaded into the profile, the threading aid is opened and the keder will be inserted between the brackets. The threading aid tighten the material and guide the keder sliding in a smooth angle into the profile. This method avoids abrasion and will increase lifetime of your material.
Equipment and Options
Deflection unitThe deflection units guide the ropes during the pulling and are equipped with our patented one handed fast lock system.
Threading aidThe threading aid preserves the kedar and the fabric during the pulling progress in not pulling it over the profiles.
Pull rollerThe pull rollers support the pulling by equal spreading of the operating power allover the fabric.
Climbing aidThe climbing aid replaces a ladder and assures high stability and easy handling in being fixed on the profiles.
Remote controlThe remote controll enables unstressed mobility and free handling during the pulling process.
Electrical pulling unitThe electrical pulling units are controlled individual which allows a smooth pulling of the fabric.
Rope caseThe rope cases provide tidiness at the site as well as faster working in better transfering the Tentmaster 2©.
Transport caseThe transport case measures an europallet and therefor asures easy handling and safe storing in the truck.
Control boxThe control box includes a charging station convinces with stability and easy handling and moving over the site.
Adaption kitThe adaption kit is intended for the reduction of the fixing at the tent profiles.
Pull rodThe pull rod is the alternative to the pull rollers. It consists of a pulling unit which measures 5 meters width.
Scope of delivery
- Tentmaster 2 transport case (dimensions (WxDxH) 1200mm x 800mm x 820mm)
- control box
- remote control
- battery charger
- spare battery
- electrical pulling unit (with patented one handed fast lock system)
- deflection unit (with patented one handed fast lock system)
- climbing aid (with patented one handed fast lock system) - optional
- threading aid - optional
- pull roller - optional
- adaption kit - optional
- rope case - optional
Test station climbing aidThe climbing aid of the Tentmaster 2 must be subjected to a safety check at regular intervals in accordance with DIN EN 131 for ladders. The SKP has set up a test station for climbing aids, in which all climbing aids are tested before delivery and given a test seal.
Make an appointment